Sunday, August 2, 2015

Overdue update


It has been a crazy summer at our house. We started a project in our master bed room and what was the office, now the couples cave. On July 4th weekend I started ripping up the floors in both rooms. Since the dogs spend the bulk of their time in the rooms, and the fact that Bandit is now 16 years old and senile, the room was starting to smell of dog pee. We decided to pull up all of the flooring and do stained concrete. I have to say it was a hard process to prep it, but the actual application was rather easy. We're now back in the rooms after almost a month and we are pleased with the results.

Now on to the weight loss. As of Friday, July 31, 2015 I am down a total of 90.3 pounds! I am so happy and pleased with myself. As I told Heather a week or so ago, the only regret I have about the surgery is that I didn't do it 15 or more years ago!  I'm down from wearing a size 5x shirt to comfortably fitting in a 2x shirt. I've gone through all of my old clothes and donated most of them, or will be soon. I'm buying new clothes in limited quantities as I know I won't be at these sizes for very long.

Tomorrow starts my serious gym work. We are getting up at 4am to head to the gym. It is not going to be fun getting up that early, but I don't have time to work out any other time. With soccer and life in general mornings are my only time. The bad thing is that I have to get up that early since I have to leave for work by 6.

I'll try and update more frequently from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment