Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Update - Gettting Closer

I put in a call last week to the Dr's office to see where we stood. I received a call back from the coordinator that she had called the lab and they were not able to locate any blood work results for me. Odd, since my kidney cancer 5 years ago I have blood work done on a regular basis. Granted it has been almost a year, but they still should have the record of it. Anyhow she told me she would be sending the lab order to me and to let her know once I had the blood work done. That day was yesterday. I called the coordinator and left a voicemail that the work was done and to proceed. Today I received a call that she had submitted everything to the insurance company and we should hear back by next week. Once the auth comes in from the insurance they will then schedule the surgery. I asked for a tentative date and was told April, if all goes well with the insurance. Hopefully by next week I will have a surgery date!

No comments:

Post a Comment